Syngenta headquartered in Basel, Switzerland and is among the world’s leading companies in Agriculture Crop protection and ranks in the top 3 in the high value commercial seeds market. In Syngenta we are helping to improve global food security by enabling millions of farmers to make better use of available resources. Through world class science and innovative crop solutions, our 48,000 people in over 100 countries are working to transform how crops are grown. We are committed to rescuing land from degradation, enhancing biodiversity and revitalizing rural communities.
Join Syngenta and help build the most collaborative and trusted team in agriculture. No matter what your position, you will have a vital role to play in safely feeding the world and taking care of our planet.
Syngenta Bangladesh Job Circular 2020
Corporate Finance & Treasury Lead
Job Description / Responsibility:
- Manage all cash management functions including cash concentration, wires, account funding. Ensure adequate liquidity for working capital needs and invest short term excess cash.
- Oversee cash management banking and financial institution relationships. Negotiate bank and service fees. Implement new bank technologies, products and services to improve cash cycle and simplify company operations.
- Compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures. Develop and monitor treasury operational policies.
- Monitoring and managing the organisation’s bank relationships
- Managing foreign currency exposure and foreign currency payments (Hedge, SWAP)
- Analyze various scenarios and risks and report to senior management.
- Assess and predict financial risks and returns by using financial modelling to predict outcomes.
Skills & Attributes:
- Experience in managing a Treasury Function
- Understanding and experience of treasury accounting including FX, liquidity, cashflow and various financial instruments
- Sound understanding of accounting principles
- Strong understanding of financial markets, financial instruments and debt instruments
- Knowledge of banking relationships and covenants
- Ability to work autonomously and be part of the broader team
- Appropriate handling of sensitive information
- Excellent time management and organisational ability
- High level of attention to detail
- Team player with the ability to communicate and coordinate with multiple parties
- Intermediate to advanced computer software skills, including Excel and power point.
Educational & Experience Requirements:
- Masters in Accounting /Finance/ MBA/ CA with 5 years’ experience in Finance and Treasury.
Job Nature: Full-time
Job Location : Dhaka
Salary Range : Negotiable and as per company standards
Other Benefits : As per company policy in adherence to Labor Law.
Interested candidates are requested to apply online thorough bdjobs.com job portal.
Application Deadline: August 10, 2020