Sky Footwear Ltd Job Circular 2020-Manager HR
- Having a commanding personality and good inter personal skills.
- Experience in managing a large pool of workers from different employment categories.
- To win the support and binding of different categories of workers by proper communication regularly.
- To develop relationships with staff across all levels using various HR related methods.
- To portray as a role model to different categories of workers by becoming a people leader to them.
- To be a change managing agent by winning the support of different categories of workers
- To select suitable suppliers / service providers and manage them within the company’s overall objectives.
- To communicate when required with customers in relation to the HR related matters of the company.
- Having a thorough knowledge about country labour law and statutory requirements.
- To connect with different stakeholders of the area & the community. Prepare letter for interview, report and appointment of new staff.
- Prepare Identification Card for new staff of the hospital
- Conducting recruitment/exit interviews and recording them accordingly
- Facilitating newcomers joining formalities
- Prepare Staff Performance Appraisal for confirmation and annual increment.
- Follow up on confirmation records
- Maintaining leave records of employees.
- Communicating and explaining the organization’s HR policies to the employees
- Preparing and submitting all relevant HR letters/documents/certificates/ attendance as per the requirement in consultation with the management
- Handling all employee enquiries.
- Update and maintain HRIS database, prepare the new employee file of each employee of respective department.
- Monitor daily incoming and outgoing mails.
- Check staff attendance.
- Assist the department heads in daily routine works.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management/ HRM or related field or similar professional qualification BBA/ MBA major in Human Recourse Management.
- PGDHRM will be preferred.
- Highly experience and qualified graduates.
Dhaka and Mymensingh-Trishal
- Minimum 5 years’ work experience in a similar function. Military experience is an added advantage.
- Experience in managing outsourced category labour and sourcing/recruiting manual workers is preferred.
- Good communication skills in English
- Computer literacy
- Ability to communicate effectively and act proactively
Send you CV to the Address:
House No: 42/A, Road No: 9/A Dhanmondi, Dhaka.
Application Deadline: 08 August, 2020