Position: Instructor for IELTS
- Shakil Education Group is looking for Experienced, Dedicated, and Enthusiastic educators for Shakil Language Centre (a sister concern of SEG). If you are really passionate of teaching then this is the right job for you.
- We are looking for IELTS instructors.
Shakil Education Group Job Circular 2020
Employment Status: Full time Permanent.
- Conduct IELTS/Basic English/Phonetics classes.
- Check classwork assignments and homework.
- Prepare students for IELTS and other required issues.
- Create video content for our website and social media marketing.
- Conduct classes according to the set curriculum and lesson plan.
- Encourage active participation of students in the classroom.
- Arrange individual one to one session for weak students.
- Prepare classroom materials and mock test questions.
- Help in content writing for our webpage.
- Prepare essential letters for foreign universities and embassies.
- Bachelor degree in English (preferable Linguistics/TESOL).
- MA in English from a reputed public/private/foreign university.
- Having certificates in ESL, CELTA, IELTS, GRE, TOEFL preferable.
- IELTS minimum 7.5 is preferable.
- Applicants with foreign degree in English will be given preference.
- Extensive teaching experience and qualities can be waved educational background.
- Must have 5 years of experience as a teacher/instructor of IELTS/TOEFL/GRE/GMAT/SAT.
- Applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Research, Teaching, IELTS Training, Research and Development.
- Applicants having a Master’s degree in Research stream are highly encouraged to apply.
- Applicants with English Medium background are encouraged to apply.
- Both males and females are encouraged to apply.
- Having a great understanding of IELTS, GRE, and TOEFL materials and examinations.
- Applicants with experience in content writing and material development for IELTS will get preferences.
- Computer literacy is a must requirement.
Job Location: Dhanmondi, Dhaka.
- Salary range: BDT. 30000-50000/=
Note: Please submit or send your CV at our office or through Email before or by 15th August 2020. Please mention the post name you are applying for at the top of the envelope or at the subject of email.
Note: Only short-listed deserving candidates will be called for the next process of recruitment.
SHAKIL EDUCATION GROUP (SEG)
63/C, Mir Taz Square, West Panthapath, Dhanmondi, Dhaka
Phone: +88 02-58155652.
Cell: +88 01880000091-95.