Prime Islami Securities Limited, TREC holder, member in both DSE & CSE engaged and licensed as Broker & Dealer, is looking for an investment banking professional for the position of Chief Operating Officer.
Post Name: Chief Operating Officer
Prime Islami Securities Ltd. Job CIrcular 2020
Duties of the Position
- To formulate business strategies/ road maps to implement business plans for boosting profitability and smooth operations.
- To support the business unit to attain target oriented goals and performances.
- To ensure compliance issues as prescribed by the Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission (BSEC), DSE, CSE, CDBL etc.
- Meeting business targets, margin loan maintenance and implementing new development in Capital Market.
- Ensure daily operations of the brokerage house manage business and people with full compliance.
- Any other responsibility assigned by the Board/Management.
Qualification & Competencies
- MBA/ Masters in Finance, Accounting, Finance & Banking, Management, Economics, Statistics from any recognized university under UGC.
- Having CA/CMA/CS professional degree with respective experience will be given preference.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years working experience is mandatory as Chief Operating Officer/Senior Position.
- Sound knowledge on Capital Market, Bond Market, Merchant Banking, Securities & Exchange Commission and other regulatory bodies’ related laws, rules, regulations & polices and demonstrated track record.
- Well conversant with investment products and ability to develop & execute efficient Portfolio Management Strategy.
- Professional demeanor & strong communication skills both oral & written.
- Strong leadership qualities must demonstrate ability to manage a term of security traders independently.
Age: Not exceeding 45 years as on 31-07-2020.
Monthly Salary: Attractive salary will be offered to the deserving candidate based on qualifications and experience.
Other Benefits & Facilities: Transport facilities and other benefits as per rules of the Company.
Application along with Curriculum Vitae and a recent photograph should reach the email of Prime Islami Securities Limited by 30 July 2020.
Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. PISL reserves the right to accept or reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
Director & Administrator
Prime Islami Securities Limited, DSE Tower,
Room#167, Level-9, Nikunja-2, Dhaka-1229