mPower is a pioneer and global leader in “Development Intelligence”, business intelligence for the social development in government and non-government sectors. If you are passionate about changing the world and improving the lives of millions of poor and disadvantaged people of the world combining both creativity & cutting-edge technology, apply for our Software Engineer (ReactJS) vacancy.
mPower Job circular 2020
Software Engineer (ReactJS)
No. of Vacancies – 01
Job Nature: Full-time
Salary Range: BDT 70,000 to 80,000
Duty Station: Head Office in Banani, Dhaka with occasional field visits as per project needs.
We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter with excellent communication skills, and the ability to successfully interact with team members and project managers on a daily basis. This person will participate in the design, development, and support of our solutions.
- Write reusable code for expressive and innovative UI/UX.
- Introduce new solutions and optimize the current ones.
- Unit testing and bug fixing.
- Analyze, design and develop dynamic Web Application based on project needs.
- Meet tight deadlines.
- Communicating with all the stack-holders of the project life-cycle.
- B.Sc in Computer Science & Engineering from a reputed university.
- 3-4 years of experience in related field.
- Experience in developing high quality ReactJS web apps. Solid understanding on concepts like ReactJS life-cycle, hooks etc.
- Experience with writing reusable React components and know how to layout with CSS.
- Experience with state management libraries (preferably Redux). Familiarity with Ducks pattern.
- Experience of using development tools like nvm, npm/yarn, webpack, Babel.
- Experience of working with Git on projects with medium to large periphery.
- Experience with Consumption of RESTful API is a plus.
- Experience with NodeJS and Typescript is a plus.
- Experience with linting libraries like ESLint is a plus.
- Experience with unit testing libraries like Jest, enzyme is a plus.
- Experience with CSS preprocessor like Sass is a plus.
- Experience with RDBMS (PostgreSQL/SQLite) is a plus.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Excellent analytical skill
- Understanding the concepts of object-oriented software development and technologies.
- Familiarity with functional programming.
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle
- Strong programming and problem-solving skills
- Hard working and good communication skills with willingness to learn latest techniques easily & quickly
- Ability to work individually and independently with minimal supervision
- Does not take work as pressure but enjoys challenges.
- Must be Flexible, Good Team player and Friendly Behavior.
- In-house catering service for lunch & snacks.
- Income tax paid by the company.
- Two festival bonuses.
Application Instructions – To us your CV will represent yourself even before we meet. Take your time and prepare your CV by highlighting your qualities and achievements which best suits this circular and e-mail to email@example.com with the subject “Application for Software Engineer (ReactJS)” by the 22nd of August, 202o.
*Candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. We will be conducting several interview sessions before the application deadline and as soon as we find a suitable candidate, we will
select that candidate and move on ahead with that individual. mPower aims to attract and
select a diverse workforce ensuring equal opportunity to everyone. Qualified female
candidates are encouraged to apply.