Institute of Architects Bangladesh is the professional body of architects in Bangladesh. It was established in 1972 and has more than 4500 members. IAB activities are focused on the enhancement of architects’ profession, promoting socio-economic and environmental development of the country, maintaining cultural and architectural heritage, welfare of its members etc. IAB activities require regular liaisons and collaboration with government and private sector, as well as international organizations. IAB operates from its own premises in Agargaon, Dhaka and has chapters and centers in Chattogram, Khulna and Sylhet.
Institute of Architects Bangladesh Job Circular 2020
|Job Title||:||Executive, Accounts|
|Office Hours||:||12:30 PM to 9:30 PM (Need to stay for additional hour, if needed)|
|Job Nature||:||Full Time|
|Other Benefits||:||As per organization’s policy|
- Maintain the whole accounting system in a conventional (e.g. ledger book) approach as well as with accounting software.
- Prepare and disburse all sorts of bills including TA/DA, Salary/Bonus Sheet for the employees.
- Collect and update the record of Annual Subscription paid by the members.
- Maintain petty cash and day to day transactions.
- Preparing, maintaining and entering bank related transactions and reconciliations.
- Prepare all sorts of Financial Reports and submit to Executive Council within a stipulated time.
- Must be able to prepare and maintain vouchers for all transactions with proper supporting documents and good filing system.
- Any other task assigned by the Executive Council.
- Educational: BBA/MBA major in accounting or finance or B. Com/M. Com in Accounting.
- Experience: Min. 3 years but freshers are also encouraged to apply
- Age: Below 30 years.
- Both males and females are encouraged to apply.
- Must be HONEST, sincere, punctual and disciplined.
- Must have strong computer specially Excel skill.
- Strong computer skills specially in Word, Excel and Power Point will be an advantage.
Apply within 08/08/2020 with a CV and all supporting documents through E-mail (email@example.com). The selection process of shortlisted applicants will include a written examination and interview.